By Loren Due PhD, DMin
February 9, 2020
The most encouraging comment goes something like this: Only the Lord and I knew that bit of detail –how did you know. Once you understand that my wife and I are not psychologist, nor psychiatrist or even LSW it becomes clear that something supernatural happens during our conversations. These conversations happen with people from all over the world for example Africa, England, Germany, USA, Australia, Canada and South America.
We can live our lives haphazard, do it our way or we can follow the word in Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV) 5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. He has given us the choice to live a life directed by the Holy Spirit or we can go willy-nilly on our way. Those that seek God and allow Him to guide their path enjoy life more than those who resist the Lord.
It is something to desire to be in God’s perfect will and learn how to hear what the Lord says through His Word and through the prophetic. Hearing through the Word is usually instructional and hearing through the prophetic is confirmation. Confirmation is amazing when it is accurate and you know that you and God only know what is on your mind.
Proverbs 4:7 (KJV) 7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting, get understanding. When individuals and couples desire to develop better communication, they must invest the time to apply this scripture to their life. There is much wisdom in the Bible however, many do not know how to extract that information which is why those gifted with prophetic counsel. Prophetic Counsel is not limited to those just mentioned but may be available for the following:
- Families – how to live together in unity
- Families – how to work out family problems
- Couples – how to have a successful marriage
- How to identify and use your gift(s) for the Lord
- How to deal with Incest in the family and other
- How to overcome the effects of Domestic Violence
- How to overcome the effects of Molestation
- How to overcome the effects of Rape
- How to overcome the effects of Sexual Abuse
- How to cope with Divorce
- How to deal with Mental Disorders
- How to deal with Anxiety
- How to deal with Bi-polar
- How to deal with Depression
- How to deal with Multiple Personalities
- How to deal with Post Stress Traumatic Disorder (PSTD)
- How to free one’s self from abusive relationships
- How to deal with enemies
- How to identify your gender
- Individuals – how to develop a prayer life
- Individuals – how to hear God’s voice
- Learning – how to know God’s Will
- Men – how to receive a Godly wife
- Men – how to be free from past hurts and trauma
- Singles – how to live a celibate and abstaining life
- Women – how to receive a Godly husband
- Women – how to fulfill Gods call on your life
The above list is only an example of the possibilities of Prophetic Counsel that my wife and I use for those we counsel. The key is if you have a challenge or problem that you cannot solve then you should prayerfully consider scheduling time with Prophetic Counsel. Whether you engage Prophetic Counsel or your local Christian Counsel or your Pastor if you have a problem you cannot solve you need to go God and seek wise counsel. This scripture says it all:Proverbs 11:14 (KJV) 14 Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
Proverbs 8:14 (KJV) 14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. As this scripture clearly states the counsel is of the Lord, sound wisdom and understanding. When you have prophetic counselor minister to you in a counseling session you have the advantage of the prophetic at work. The Prophetic Counselor has the ability to minister to in the same room as you or via some communication device because the Prophetic Counselor relies on the Holy Spirit to reveal the essence of the situation.
When Prophetic Counselor is administered it goes into the spiritual realm which is where the core of the issues generally lie masked by the physical behavior.
Are you ready to get to the root of the matter?