JOY Christian Center
P O Box 18
Victorville, CA 92393
(760) 243 4876 Office and (760) 596 5931 Cell
Matthew 25:35-36 (KJV) 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
- Food weekly delivered to various check points
- Food and clothing give away at Friendly Temple Church
- Homeless shelter – Referral
- General Direction & Counsel
- Residential Care – Referral
- Respite Care
- Help with documents
- Transitional Housing – Referral
- If you would like to be a recipient give us your name, telephone number, address and city you live in by sending a request for service to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to donate food, clothes and/or money please call us at (760) 243 4876 to arrange pickup of what you have or send through PayPal or send a check to the above address.
What’s the Gospel?
The Gospel is the good news that God is restoring our broken lives through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Whether you are looking for a new church home, or are in a time of personal crisis, we hope this video will speak to you.
Do you have questions about Jesus or would like to know more about our church? We would love to connect with you. Just email us your questions below!
Copyright © 2017, CV Outreach. All rights reserved.